Turlock Transfer

Turlock Transfer Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What types of waste do you accept?
A: Turlock Transfer accepts most nonhazardous waste including: household garbage, green waste, wood, metal, construction and demolition debris. We accept scrap metal free of charge.

Q: What do you not accept?
A: Turlock Transfer does not accept Hazardous waste such as: paint, stains, oils, pesticides, pool acid, florescent tubes, roofing tar, sealers, solvents, Etc. You will need to contact the Stanislaus county Household Hazardous waste facility to dispose of hazardous waste. Also not accepted are the following: liquids, dead animals, unknown waste in drums, sealed cylinders (propane, oxygen, helium, Etc).

 Q: What type of payment do you accept?
A: Turlock Transfer accepts: Cash, Visa or Mastercard.

 Q: Do you have any extra charges?
A: We have extra charges for Tires and Mattresses. Please see the Transfer Rates for specific information.

You are here: :|: :|: Turlock Transfer FAQ

Copyright © 2015 Turlock Scavenger | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy